The term 'this site' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is found on Contact Us. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without this site’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
All orders accepted by SealedUnitsOnline. (hereinafter called 'The Company') shall incorporate these terms and conditions. No variation modification or substitution of these terms and conditions (even if included in or referred to in the document placing the order) shall be binding to the company.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment of goods shall be made prior to production, following which the goods are dispatched to the customer and the title to the goods shall only pass to the Customer on receipt of goods to the customer or the agent.
The Customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount payable under the contract of the Company because of any disputed claim of the customer in respect of faulty goods. Neither shall the customer be entitled to set off against any amount payable any monies which are not the presently ascertained and payable by the Company or for which the Company disputes liability.
If any account for the supply of goods by the Company is not paid on or before the due date, the Company shall be entitled to withhold further delivery of goods to the customer whether or not those goods are part of the same contract and without prejudice to any other right or remedy the Company may have.
The Company shall be entitled to charge interest on any amount more than 30 days Overdue and such interest shall be calculated on a daily basis on the amount outstanding at the rate of 3% above Bank base rate. Any dishonoured cheques will be subject to an administration charge of £20.00.
Delay due to circumstances outside the control of the Company shall not entitle the customer to cancel any order or to refuse to accept delivery.
Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of placing the order. No refund will be made for incorrect orders.
A Ten year Guarantee applies to units glazed into UPVC and Aluminium frames.
A Five year Guarantee applies to all units filled with Krypton Gas
A Five year Guarantee applies to units glazed into wooden frames. When glazed into wooden frames it is understood that the frames must be maintained to ensure continued protection to the edge seal from water and sunlight penetration.
A Five year Guarantee applies to units fitted with edge tape.
The Company reserves the right to inspect any unit under claim on site.
The Guarantee is not transferable.
Any contract to which these conditions apply shall be construed and take effect in accordance with English Law which shall be the proper law of the contract.
All units should be inspected before glazing. The company will not accept for whatever reason responsibility for the deglazing and re-glazing of units deemed to be faulty after fitting.
Units will be inspected on site in accordance with the Glass and Glazing Federation terms of reference for inspection of sealed units.
The above Terms & Conditions enable the goods of the Company to be priced competitively.